During this year‘s Summer School from 26th to 30th of June artistic practice, creative processes and theoretical reflection on animation are in the centre of attention. The participants have the possibility to obtain and deepen their knowledge and skills in the course of workshops and discussions. Internationally renowned speakers and workshop leaders guarantee a high quality education and up-to-date information. Besides workshops, face-to-face conversations with artists and researchers as well as networking with like-minded people are possible.
- Natural Environments with Maya Paint Effects (Martin Schinzel, A)
- Arduino interactive (Christian Munk, A,)
- Telling Stories with Data (Wolfgang Aigner, Florian Halm, A, Mario Zeller, A)
- Pixilation & Performance (Paul Wenninger, A)
- Procedural Audio in Animation (Michael Iber, D, Patrick Lechner, A)
Registration until 31. May: https://creativemediasummer.fhstp.ac.at